Smart Assistant – AI-based Chatbot
The client is a global leader in delivering predictive analytics and business intelligence software
to businesses looking to improve performance across sales, marketing and automated customer
The client was seeking to develop an AI-based Chatbot application for enabling intellectual client
interaction while also offering a personalized, proactive and a smart digital assistant that
understands the user and their environment. The client was aiming to build a Chatbot--an
interactive software powered by artificial intelligence designed to simulate human conversation.
A Chatbot would allow their business to deliver automated customer support, e-commerce
guidance, content and interactive experiences through a messaging platform.
In other words, the client expected an intelligent and intuitive solution that could perform tasks
- Ordering Takeaway from a restaurant allowing customers to order from a chatbot.
- Using the chat engine to order food specific to the user’s taste or mood at a given point of
- Promoting a marketing campaign, where users can be asked questions related to their
- Chatbot to answer customer services questions and provides help with different tasks.
- Chatbot to monitor employees or customer’s satisfaction.
- A chatbot to allow users to book flights and receive relevant information when they are in
The above proposed applications can essentially allow unlimited flexibility in terms of the user
satisfaction and apart from the smart assistant like applications, human agents get involved in the
conversation if necessary.
At Suretek, we possess the expertise and vast experience in developing bots for various industries
and have carved a niche for ourselves by excelling in software development. We delivered a highend
and quality-rich AI based chatbot for clients’ business that can be adapted to a multitude of
The deployed Chatbot leverages the new scope in customer engagement always ensuring real-time
response to a multitude of personalized queries and solutions to customers.
Suretek's Contribution & Work Profile
- Implemented Smart AI based Chatbot made available as an Android and iOS application can
further be integrated or scaled up with google calendar, GitHub, waffle, Jenkins, Trello, and so on
to boost the user’s productivity 0by providing relevant data in real-time.
- Employed the ability to hold relevant conversations where users can converse with Chatbot about
- We developed a deep neural network-based approach to provide the best response to each user
input. For any given user input, the AI based solution would retrieve the best response from a
spontaneous conversational database.
- Developed use cases and sample conversation flows for smooth flow of conversations between the
user and the bot.
- Set up multiple NLP (Natural language Understanding) APIs to enable personalization of the
- Used LUIS.AI to build web-based smart Chatbot application to deliver natural and rich
conversational experiences to a broad array of users.
- Made the application available to a wider audience where thousands of users engaged with the bot.
This served us to find where the conversations were headed to and monitor if the tasks to be
performed were failing. This was an attempt to gain real-time user feedback to improve the
performance of the Smart Chatbot.
- Implemented A/B test scenarios to see which conversation paths proved to be more successful.
- Implemented the Chatbot to share relevant content in different formats—text, video, images,
analytical reports & so on at fingertips.
- Implemented the ability to allow the Bot to freely interact with users’ emails, maps, calendars,
documents to provide seamless user assistance.
- Built the Bot on the concepts of:
1. Entities: Entities represent concepts that are often specific to a domain as a way of mapping
NLP (Natural Language Processing) phrases to approved phrases that catch their meaning.
2. Intents: Intents represents a mapping between what a user says or writes and what action should
the software take.
3. Actions: Actions correspond to the steps the Chatbot application will take when specific intents
are triggered by user inputs.
Web Interface Solution: LUIS.AI, SYNC Framework, C#
Android and iOS App: Xamarin, Cross Platform Development Framework
Database: SQL Server 2014
We welcome you to contact us and know more about how we can add value to your business.